Monday, September 10, 2012

Paige Bradley's Sculpture "Expansion"

I really wanted to put an image of "Expansion" on my blog, but after I posted it, I thought maybe I should ask the artist's permission...er, after the fact, I know. Anyway, I emailed her and here is the response. Her artwork is featured in the right hand sidebar.


Judy,

Paige is very happy to have her work featured on your blog. Your message is wonderful and she loves sharing her work with like-minded people.

Thank you, Keli



On Sep 8, 2012, at 8:39 PM, Judy Simon wrote:

Dear Paige, I have a blog, Bodhichitta, and I put an image of one of your sculptures, Expansion, on it. That piece of art says everything I want to say with my blogging. I love it and would like to keep it there, but its yours so I need to ask if its okay. If its not okay, tell me and I'll remove it. The URL is:

www.buddhistinspiration.blogspot.com

Judy Simon


Keli Pharaoh
Paige Bradley Fine Art
information@paigebradley.com